We are happy to deliver speeches and presentations on a variety of topics. These events can range from 90 minute speeches to 1 day seminars and can also be delivered as 2-3 hour mini workshops.
Examples that have been delivered to universities, corporations, charities and Government/Local Council organisations:
- 5 Ways Your Brain Trips You Up – And How To Fix It (Cognitive Biases)
- The Power Of Washing Your Hands (Mastering The Basics And Creating A Successful Daily Routine)
- Why You Should Order Pizza At Your Library (Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone)
- Make this Year Your Best Ever
- Mental Housecleaning
- Rebuilding Your Emotional Resilience Reservoir
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- The Leadership Challenge – Complex Organisations Need Simple Solutions
- The Female Advantage – Emotional Intelligence And Managing Against Expectations
- Stop The Bullies
Dirk giving keynote address for the SciMento
Mentoring Programme at Frankfurt University
What People Say
Dirk Bansch is a magician in the lecture room. he gave a half
hour speech on motivation and the undergraduate students all
left the session buzzing. He was energised, informative,
interesting and funny. The students have asked if we can have him back and we sincerely hope he will find the time to fit us in.
Dirk spoke with the kind of passion and enthusiasm that infects those around him.
His knowledge knowledge of the subject (and many others) was clearly evident, but it was his application to both real world situations and the psychological drivers behind behaviour that made the speech so memorable.
I came away with a number of simple and effective tools thanks to Dirk’s
skillful blending of theory and practice, which I have already started to apply and see results from.
I wanted to send an e-mail to say thank you so much for the
session you provided. It was absolutely brilliant and my team are still buzzing. I can’t believe what a difference a day makes.
Our new team motto is ‘What would Dirk do?’ and this has actually helped a few in the team already when preparing for some difficult conversations.