Originally from Germany and now splitting my time between York and Berlin, I have worked in business before deciding that I wanted to help people have a more productive and positive work life.
I am an international expert on emotional intelligence and behavioural change and deliver management training events, ranging from Emotional Intelligence and Unconscious Bias to Team Building and Presentation Skills.
So far, I have facilitated successful NLP, Personal Development and business trainings in the UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Bahrain, Turkey, Australia and the United States.
I seem to be one of the few truly international Emotional Intelligence coaches and consultants, having worked with clients all over the world face-to-face and via Skype/Zoom/MS Teams in English, German and French. My coaching clients come from the UK, Europe, the Arabian Gulf, China, Australia, Turkey and the US.
I am quite well known for my Coaching Breakthrough Days, in which I support my coaching clients in overcoming any perceived limitations in just one day.
I am also an experienced keynote speaker and have presented on topics such as Emotional Intelligence, 5 Ways Our Brain Trips Us Up (And How To Fix It), Communication, Dealing With Conflict, Stepping Outside Our Comfort Zone and many others for companies, charities and universities in the UK and Germany and further afield.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Accredited by Dr Richard Bandler.
- Educated more than 4,000 individuals on how to significantly enhance personal, team and organisational effectiveness.
- Acknowledged authority on how to improve organisational communication and collaboration.
- EQ-i and EQ-i 360 certified Trainer and Coach.
- Certified in Margerison-McCann Team Profile.
- Expert on Emotional Intelligence.
- Deep PEAT andDP4 certified processor.
- Experienced Keynote Speaker.
- Author of the forthcoming book “Hack Your Perception – Change Your Reality!” (2023)
The future is brighter with a little Dirk in the mix.
Dirk has had such an impact on the working practices of both individuals and the organisation, it is without doubt that he has been my best consultant find this year. Truly inspirational
Dirk is without doubt one of the most impressive and effective trainers I have worked with.
I commend him and his talents without reservation or hesitation.