Originally from Germany and now based in York, Dirk worked for the agency in charge of privatising East Germany as a trainer and consultant before he moved to the UK.
Dirk is an international expert on emotional intelligence and behavioural change and delivers management training events, ranging from Emotional Intelligence and Unconscious Bias to Team Building and Presentation Skills.
So far, he has been invited to facilitate NLP, Personal Development and business trainings in the UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Bahrain, Turkey, Australia and the United States.
He is one of the few truly international Emotional Intelligence coaches and consultants, having worked with clients all over the world face-to-face and via Skype/Zoom/MS Teams in English, German and French. His EQi coaching clients come from the UK, Europe, the Arabian Gulf, China, Australia, Turkey and the US.
Dirk is well known for his Emotional Intelligence Breakthrough Days, in which he draws on his vast experience to ensure that many of his coaching clients overcome any perceived limitations in just one day.
He is also an experienced keynote speaker and has presented on topics such as Emotional Intelligence, 5 Ways Our Brain Trips Us Up (And How To Fix It), Communication, Dealing With Conflict, Stepping Outside Our Comfort Zone and many others for companies, charities and universities in the UK and Germany.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – Accredited by Dr Richard Bandler.
- Educated more than 6,000 individuals on how to significantly enhance personal, team and organisational effectiveness.
- Acknowledged authority on how to improve organisational communication and collaboration.
- EQ-i and EQ-i 360 certified Master Trainer and Coach.
- Certified in Margerison-McCann Team Profile.
- Expert on Emotional Intelligence.
- Deep PEAT andDP4 certified processor.
- Experienced Keynote Speaker.
“The future is brighter with a little Dirk in the mix.”
Magdalene S, Team Leader, London
“Dirk has had such an impact on the working practices of both individuals and the organisation, it is without doubt that he has been my best consultant find this year. Truly inspirational.”
Rebecca S, Head of PR, Charity, London
“Dirk is without doubt one of the most impressive and effective trainers I have worked with.
I commend him and his talents without reservation or hesitation.”
Philip A, Consultant, London